Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tech writing first blog

Hi my name is syed haider and this is my first year in LaGuardia College and i am studying mechanical engineering. This is my first blog for my technical writing class. My education/career plan is to get a degree in engineering and a job as a mechanical engineer to be specific i want to work in automobile field as a engineer. I am really interested in mechanical engineering because i love cars and i want to go into  automobile field. Now a days everything involves technology and with new technology my interest grew more towards it,with all these new things i got close to technology and as i child i also wanted to know how these things work such as car and robots. A lot of people in Laguardia and in other colleges are interested in engineering because now technology is taking over everything. People might not have the same interest like me but there are people who are really passionate about it. I prefer writing over reading but i do read articles about technology and some sports articles because i love sports too. the kind of writing that i do involves essay writing and journal writing, mostly related to school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment